Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My First Time...

Do you remember yours? You talk it over with your friends, read all about it in books & magazines. The anticipation makes buterflies in your stomach. The time finally comes- you've figured it out, you do it and realize that it wasn't really that complicated after all. Your first blog post...

I had been wanting to do it for some time. Evidently, I feel like my life is so comical and spectacular that the rest of the world would want to share it! No really, I love to write. I love words, I love to paint pictures with letters and sounds. I really enjoy my life. If nothing else, this blog will help me look back on a days journey and revel in the beauty of my job, my friends, my family.

Welcome to my world, please wipe your feet at the door...

4 comments:

Caffeine Court said...

Welcome! It's tons of fun...and a little too addictive!!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Welcome new-bee blogger sister! I took the plunge just over a year ago and have never looked back. My family wants to stage an intervention, but I won't let that happen. I don't smoke...only drink socially...so let me have this one little vice...please!?!?!?

Angela said...

Welcome!! It IS addictive, but a great place to share... =)

Lori said...

I can tell you enjoy writing, it shows! It will be fun for all us bloggers to look back one day and read our posts...not to mention our children being able to do the same. :)